Australian Tea Tree Hand Sanitizer -
- 99.9% effective against most germs
- Exceeds WHO & CDC recommended requirements
- Contains moisturizer to reduce dry hands
- 75% alcohol
- Cruelty free
75% Isopropranol, water, hydrogen peroxide, Tea Tree essential oil, glycerin. Six 2 oz spray bottle.
- ALL Lizzy James sanitizers contain alcohol content of 75%.
WHO and CDC recommend that alcohol content exceed 60%. Many sanitizers contain significantly less than 60%, and will not help prevent COVID19. If your sanitizer does not state explicitly the alcohol content, do not buy it.
- Lizzy James sanitizers include a moisturizer to reduce or prevent drying of the skin.
Many hand sanitizers do not, which accelerates dry skin.
- Lizzy James sanitizers do not contain preservatives or coloring agents.
Many sanitizers are made with coloring agents & preservatives. These are of no therapeutic benefit to the user.
- Lizzy James sanitizers contain ONLY 100% essential oils (therapeutic grade / medical grade).
- Lizzy James is registered with the FDA.
- Hand crafted in small batches in our San Diego studio.
Many sanitizers are manufactured overseas and do not follow FDA, CDC or WHO guidelines.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Due to the perishable nature of our soaps and sanitizers we do not accept returns and exchanges. International shipping not available.